Send me real-time posts from this site at my email

Oil Fibs

Oil Fibs

Approaching a major fib level and would expect resistance. If it can break and hold above I'd look to the next level up around $62.50 longer term. I'd prefer to wait for a retest and bounce at the .786 fib to consider buying that.

Welcome! Is it your First time here?

What are you looking for? Select your points of interest to improve your first-time experience:

Apply & Continue